How much is the deposit?
- The retainer is $400, it goes towards to the final balance
How can I book?
- In order to book, a contract needs to be signed from both parties and a non-refundable retainer needs to be paid. An invoice will be sent once the payment is received. The date is not secured until contract is signed and a retainer is made
What is the turn around time?
- The contract states 90 days, however, sometimes it can be less
What’s your style?
- My style is between natural and moody edits. Feel free to check our work for more references. We do not offer bright and airy or dark and moody edits, but have several colleagues to highly recommend.
Will you be our photographer and videographer at our event?
- yes! we are a husband and wife team, we will be capturing your event. We have no future plans of double booking for any weekends.
Why can't I have the unedited RAW images?
- After I edit the images (including getting rid of zits, straightening lines, adding consistent coloring) I format the images to high resolution JPEGs so that they are usable and printable. The unedited photos are quite useless before they go through my process. The consistent coloring in my portfolio is something I’ve worked hard on, and I take pride in it.
Can I edit my own picture and upload it social media?
- It is illegal to edit someone else's work, that compromises the brand. If you are unhappy about something in particular about your image, reach me out and let's work it out!
Can I pick my own music?
- Music will be chosen by editor to avoid copyrights issues or penalties
I have some music suggestions that non-copyrighted, can that music be included?
- yes, most definitely. Make sure to notify us at least 2 weeks prior the event
How many pictures will I receive?
- You will receive as many picture are taken at the event or during your session. It depends how much is happening at your event. All the tones and colors are edited on each image. NOTE: if the customer requests a personalized editing (photoshop) there is a $15 fee per image.
What are your methods of payments?
- We take cash, Venmo, Cashapp or Zelle.
Can I set up a payment plan?
- Yes, you are welcome to send payments every month. You will receive an invoice after each payment to keep track of each payment.
Do you offer discount to military and first responders?
- Yes, we proudly offer 5% discount to military and first responders
Are you LGBT friendly?
- Yes! we have done numerous LGBT events and we look forward capturing more
What does my video packages includes?
- A long video version. Includes: entire ceremony, dances, toast, etc.
- Drone (if weather allows)
- Highlight video 2-3 mins
- 1 usb with both videos
Is there a travel fee?
- Client is responsible of Travel and admissions fees. Travel fees are subject to be charged outside Houston limits